DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
(609) 349-6391 | (609) 924-4291
Princeton Home Marketing Center
253 Nassau Street, Princeton, NJ08540
Languages Spoken: Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), English
From entry-level condos to million dollar mansion and everything in between, Nicole Muk has represented clients in a variety of home sales and price ranges. A focused listener, able advisor and fierce yet fair advocate, Nicole is known for her intuition and diligence while employing encouragement and genuine concern as she creates a positive experience for both sides in any property transaction. Her business approach is direct and successful: she listens to the client's needs and matches them to the right property, then assures an honest and efficient transaction. New clients, as well as numerous clients referred to Nicole by her past clients, serve as a testament to her tireless work ethic and uncompromising client service. Keen objectivity and analytical skill, strong sales and negotiation skill, and organization and closing skill stem from her earned MBA degree in Finance and years of working as a project developer in Asia. Her international upbringing together with her foreign language skills offer a unique service for her clientele.
Nicole is fluent in Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese) and English and has knowledge of conversational and written Japanese
• Member of National Association of Realtors
• Member of Mercer County Board of Realtors, NJ
• Member of TREND MLS, Middlesex MLS and Garden State MLS
• Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
• Prior career in investment banking and project finance in Asia
• MBA in Finance, Simon Business School, University of Rochester
• BS in Finance, Pennsylvania State University